Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Time For a New Do!!!


So it took me forever to grow it out after I had my son 18 mos ago he left my hair brittle and limp..Now it's pretty much back to it's fullness but It's such a hassle to dry and style. I feel like my hair is just so blah.. I want something stylish but easy to manage and that doesn't take 2 hours to fix in the morning if I want to wear it down. Lately I have found myself putting my hair in a pony tail and bun for work just to avoid the hassle of blowing out my hair. It's down to the middle of my back and I want a change, a new me! I'm almost 30 and want a new mature stylish look. This is what I have mind. Any thoughts???


Of course I know my hair will not look exactly like this. Especially considering I have really dark hair, but I love the style and it doesn't look hard to style some root pump, frizz serum, and some wax for the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment